Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Heard a response from an inquiry....

Our last adoption match meeting was cancelled due to weather but it's rescheduled to next Saturday 2/19.  We are still very excited to experience it and to see all these little children have a great
time with the activities they have planned for them.

We inquired on an 8 year old and did receive some promising feedback.  I've kept my eye on him since last November.   I've asked the caseworker a few more questions that I'd like more info
on.....hopefully we'll hear back today.  He has 5 other siblings that were all adopted and he would like to stay in contact with those siblings.  I really have no problem with this at all, as long as they were adopted to non bio family members.  1.  because they were taken away from the family for some reason or another.  and 2.  He is the only one that hasn't been adopted out of that group and I just find that very sad. 

In other news....I have 8 weeks left to lose as much weight as I can before this weight loss competition ends!  I think I found my mojo back.  I have been SO lazy the last 2 weeks and I really need to
get on the ball.  I know this is the best time to really take advantage of my time without kids because hopefully.....soon enough....I will have my kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment