Monday, February 7, 2011

FEBRUARY 2, 2011

Marketing Letter Complete!

That is what I will call it from now on....a marketing letter.  Basically that's what it is since we are handing this over to the child's caseworker.  It's actually very hard to talk about yourself and do a page long profile on you, your partner, your life and family.  But now that I have the finished product...I absolutely love it! :)  It's another keepsake I can save so that I can later look back and see how crazy life was when we were trying to find our future children. 

I have been avoiding the diet subject....well because....I have been failing miserably.  We are on week 5 of our 12 week competition and I have lost maybe....8 pounds.  That is pretty good if you are in REAL life...but in a competition, where there are some hard core competitors, that is just not going to cut it.  I have said for several weeks now that I would really take it seriously the last 6 weeks and we'll see what I can accomplish then.  This is still my goal, but I am going to passively try next week.  I was going to start today, but then, well I'm hungry!  I need some will power...I used to have it.  But I don't know where it went.  :-|

No comments:

Post a Comment