Thursday, March 24, 2011

Met the children...

We had a meet and greet with the 3 children we are doing respite care for.  What was I thinking when I agreed to take care of 3 children all at the same time?!?!?!?  The 2 year old and 4 yr old have SO MUCH energy.  Their favorite word is "NO" and "WHY".  Well isn't that lovely? ;)  They are all super adorable though.  The 4 yr old is such a diva princess and I kinda love it.  The 2 yr old seems very observant of his surroundings.  But they weren't shy at all.

So far....I think this weekend is going to do exactly what I wanted it to do for me.  It's going to allow me to experience being responsible for children more than one night and it's going to make me SERIOUSLY think about what ages I am considering.

Well I survived the first few hours with them.  Let's see what tomorrow brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment